Work With Us
Do you share a passion for working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities?
Are you committed to an inclusive society that embraces, celebrates, and values diversity?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a community-based organisation, we are committed to developing stronger relationships, programs, and services with others who want to collaborate and work with us.
For a list of current vacancies scroll down.
- Youth Support Worker – Illawarra - This position aims to support the development and delivery of programs that support young people from multicultural backgrounds. Learn More
- Team Leader – Shoalhaven - We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Team Leader to join our growing team. The Team Leader position is responsible for leading a team of staff and volunteers who deliver a varied, high-quality program of services for seniors, enabling them to live safely and independently at home. Learn More
- Exercise Physiologist – Illawarra - We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Exercise Physiologist to join our team. Learn More
- Exercise Physiologist – ACT - We are seeking a motivated new graduate to join our growing allied health team in Canberra. Learn More
- Team Leader – Help at Home – ACT - The Team Leader - Help at Home will lead and support our Care Advisors, In Home Support Workers and subcontractors to deliver safe and quality care with the aim to improve and support clients and carers from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds to live safely and independently at home. Learn More
- Social Group Assistant – Serbian Group – ACT - MCCI's social groups provide social connection, activities, outings and a shared meal for seniors aged 65 and over from multicultural backgrounds. We are looking for a Serbian speaking assistant to support our Serbian Group in the ACT. Learn More
- Social Group Facilitator – Italian Group – ACT - We are looking for a new facilitator to support our Italian Group in the ACT. This part-time role enables you to make a positive impact in the lives of older people. Learn More
- Domestic Assistance Workers – Illawarra & ACT - The role provides a range of domestic assistance and cleaning services to older people in their home. This includes supporting clients with basic day to day household tasks including washing dishes, making beds and household cleaning such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping and laundry. Learn More
- Home Care Support Workers – ACT & Illawarra - Join the growing team at MCCI in Wollongong/Illawarra, Queanbeyan and the ACT in providing excellent consumer directed home care support services that enable our clients to live as independently as possible. Services may include showering, dressing, meal preparation, household cleaning, grocery shopping, supported social interaction and transport to appointments. Learn More