Work With Us
Do you share a passion for working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities?
Are you committed to an inclusive society that embraces, celebrates, and values diversity?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a community-based organisation, we are committed to developing stronger relationships, programs, and services with others who want to collaborate and work with us.
For a list of current vacancies scroll down.
- Project Officer – PICAC – Wollongong - Join us! Partners In Culturally Appropriate Care (PICAC) program contributes to positive ageing outcomes for culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) older people. Learn More
- Exercise Physiologist – ACT & Illawarra - This is an opportunity to make a difference to our clients – help them continue doing activities that bring them joy and enable them to stay independent at home. Learn More
- Team Leader – Help at Home – ACT - We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Team Leader who will lead and support our Care Advisors, In Home Support Workers and subcontractors to deliver safe and quality care. Learn More
- Domestic Assistance Workers – Illawarra & ACT - The role provides a range of domestic assistance and cleaning services to older people in their home. This includes supporting clients with basic day to day household tasks including washing dishes, making beds and household cleaning such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping and laundry. Learn More
- Home Care Support Workers – ACT & Illawarra - Join the growing team at MCCI in Wollongong/Illawarra, Queanbeyan and the ACT in providing excellent consumer directed home care support services that enable our clients to live as independently as possible. Services may include showering, dressing, meal preparation, household cleaning, grocery shopping, supported social interaction and transport to appointments. Learn More