Work With Us
Do you share a passion for working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities?
Are you committed to an inclusive society that embraces, celebrates, and values diversity?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a community-based organisation, we are committed to developing stronger relationships, programs, and services with others who want to collaborate and work with us.
For a list of current vacancies scroll down.
- Business Support Officer (Systems and IT) - This newly created role will work closely with the Executive Operations Manager to ensure MCCI has the IT systems, software and equipment needed to support its growing business and that staff are effectively trained and support to effectively use the systems and software we have in place. The role also provides essential cover to front… Learn More
- Allied Health Assistant – ACT - We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Allied Health Assistant to join our growing team in the ACT! This position supports the Allied Health Professionals to deliver multidisciplinary Allied Health services to multicultural seniors. Learn More
- Social Group Facilitator (Friday Wellness Group, ACT) - We are now looking for a new facilitator to join our team and support our Friday Wellness Group in the ACT. Learn More
- Allied Health Professionals - We are seeking dedicated & motivated Allied Health Professionals: Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist and Allied Health Assistant to join our growing team in the Illawarra. Learn More
- Occupational Therapists - We are seeking dedicated & motivated Occupational Therapists to join our growing team. Learn More
- Exercise Physiologist - To help meet the needs of seniors from multicultural backgrounds, MCCI is seeking an experienced Exercise Physiologists to join our Wollongong team. The role will help develop and implement programs that support older people to improve their health and wellbeing and to live safely and independently at home. Learn More
- Domestic Assistance Workers - The role provides a range of domestic assistance and cleaning services to older people in their home. This includes supporting clients with basic day to day household tasks including washing dishes, making beds and household cleaning such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping and laundry. Learn More
- Home Care Support Workers – bilingual - Join the growing team at MCCI in Wollongong/Illawarra, Queanbeyan and the ACT in providing excellent consumer directed home care support services that enable our clients to live as independently as possible. Services may include showering, dressing, meal preparation, household cleaning, grocery shopping, supported social interaction and transport to appointments. Learn More