Work With Us
Do you share a passion for working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities?
Are you committed to an inclusive society that embraces, celebrates, and values diversity?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a community-based organisation, we are committed to developing stronger relationships, programs, and services with others who want to collaborate and work with us.
For a list of current vacancies scroll down.
- Exercise Physiologist – Illawarra - This is an opportunity to make a difference to our clients – help them continue doing the activities in their lives that bring them joy and remain independent at home. Learn More
- Business Support Officer – Shoalhaven - We are looking for a Business Support Officer to join our team in the Shoalhaven to assist with rostering and general office administration duties. Learn More
- Team Leader – Refugee Services – Illawarra - The team leader be responsible for leading a team of staff and volunteers who deliver a varied, high quality program of services for people from refugee and culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds. Learn More
- Allied Health Assistant – ACT - We are seeking an Allied Health Assistant to join our growing team in the ACT. Learn More
- Home Care Support Worker – Shoalhaven - We are seeking a support worker who is compassionate and caring in nature and committed to delivering quality care and services to people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Learn More
- Domestic Assistance Workers – Illawarra & ACT - The role provides a range of domestic assistance and cleaning services to older people in their home. This includes supporting clients with basic day to day household tasks including washing dishes, making beds and household cleaning such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping and laundry. Learn More
- Home Care Support Workers – ACT & Illawarra - Join the growing team at MCCI in Wollongong/Illawarra, Queanbeyan and the ACT in providing excellent consumer directed home care support services that enable our clients to live as independently as possible. Services may include showering, dressing, meal preparation, household cleaning, grocery shopping, supported social interaction and transport to appointments. Learn More