Work With Us
Do you share a passion for working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities?
Are you committed to an inclusive society that embraces, celebrates, and values diversity?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a community-based organisation, we are committed to developing stronger relationships, programs, and services with others who want to collaborate and work with us.
For a list of current vacancies scroll down.
- Multicultural Social Group Facilitators – Illawarra - Join the growing team at MCCI as a Social Group Facilitator and work collaboratively to deliver face-to-face culturally appropriate activities to our clients. Learn More
- Project Officer – Mental Health – Illawarra - We have an exciting Project Officer role focusing on mental health awareness and access for refugee communities in the Illawarra. Learn More
- People and Culture Officer – Illawarra - We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic People & Culture Officer to join our team in this dynamic role with plenty of variety and learning opportunities. Learn More
- Home Care Support Workers – Illawarra - Join our growing team in providing excellent consumer directed home care support services that enable our clients to live as independently as possible. Learn More
- Business Support Officer - This ACT based role is pivotal to the organisation as an office allrounder, providing administrative assistance to our front-line teams. Learn More
- Social Support Group Facilitator - Join the growing team at MCCI in the ACT as Group Facilitator for our new Italian seniors social group deliver safe and high quality group based activities and healthy meals. Learn More
- Home Care Support Workers – bilingual - Join the growing team at MCCI in Wollongong/Illawarra, Queanbeyan and the ACT in providing excellent consumer directed home care support services that enable our clients to live as independently as possible. Services may include showering, dressing, meal preparation, household cleaning, grocery shopping, supported social interaction and transport to appointments. Learn More