Domestic Assistance Workers
- Casual, flexible working hours, immediate start
- Rewarding role
- Supportive working environment
- Fluency in a second language highly regarded
About the Role
The role provides a range of domestic assistance and cleaning services to older people in their home. This includes supporting clients with basic day to day household tasks including washing dishes, making beds and household cleaning such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping and laundry.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Certificate III in Cleaning Operations (desirable)
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in cleaning techniques and protocols.
- passionate individual who is outcomes focused, thrives on delivering quality service, prides themselves on a job well done and enjoys supporting older people.
The Multicultural Communities Council of Illawarra (MCCI) is a peak not-for-profit community organisation offering a broad range of services, including home care services. Our mission is to deliver services that meet community needs, promote harmony, social inclusion and build community capacity. We are looking for someone who shares this ambition.
MCCI is a progressive and exciting organisation that offers you a fulfilling career within a supported and dynamic working environment. If you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional care and support then we would love to hear from you!
For more information about the role, please download the position description below.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.