MCCI has delivered cultural training to over 5000 participants in NSW and ACT with 98% rating the training as ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’.
MCCI can tailor training specifically for your organisation, based on the outcomes you are looking for, and can be delivered in person, or online.
An example of some of the topics we cover are:
- Cultural Competence in Service Delivery
- Working with new and emerging communities
- Working effectively with Interpreters
- Working with a bi-lingual workforce
- Culture and dementia
- Culture and continence
- Culture and palliative care
Recent clients include the NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association, Australian Red Cross, Uniting, Catholic Healthcare, Grand Pacific Health, Community Transport, IRT, Scope Home Access, and Southern Youth and Family Services.
I’m convinced my staff are better for it.
Ron de Jongh, CEO of Grand Pacific Health