CALDWays 2022 – it’s time to reconnect! The annual CALDWays conference is for aged care providers and their staff to gain new knowledge and expertise in the provision of services for culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) seniors.
Watch this year’s presentations, which include:
- Veronica Bird and Aunty Joyce Bonner on the Uluru Statement from the Heart and local decision making in Aboriginal communities.
- Sarah Wilson, Executive Operations Manager Multicultural Communities Council of Illawarra presenting on leadership for a multicultural workforce.
- Troy Speirs, Leading Age Services Australia presenting on the upcoming Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) reforms.
- Professor Steven D’Alessandro sharing his knowledge on communications and marketing to ageing CALD communities.
- Emerging Communities Roundtables with new and emerging community members.
Extraordinarily powerful, thought provoking, encouraging, inspiring and wonderful are some of the comments made about MCCI’s annual CALDWays conferences. Watch the four videos from this year’s conference below.
Watch the full conference – more videos below
Partners in Culturally Appropriate Care (PICAC) NSW & ACT is part of the nationwide PICAC Alliance which is funded by the Australian Government to support aged care service providers to deliver care that meets the needs of culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) people. PICAC NSW & ACT is auspiced by the Multicultural Communities Council of Illawarra (MCCI).