Allied Health Assistant – ACT
We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Allied Health Assistant to join our growing team!
This position supports allied health professionals to deliver multidisciplinary allied health services to seniors from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
This is an opportunity to make a difference to our clients – help our clients to continue doing the activities in their lives that bring them joy and enable them to remain independent at home.
What’s on Offer
• Part-time role available – 4 days a week – 28 hours
• Flexible work arrangements to best match your work/life balance
• Professional development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program
• Be part of an award-winning team (2021 Excellence in Workplace Culture, Illawarra Business Awards)
Skills & Requirements
• Passionate about making a difference in the lives of multicultural seniors
• Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
NEW GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
If you want to be part of a great team and support seniors from multicultural backgrounds, then we want to hear from you!
For more information about the role, please download the position description.
All applications must include a resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please apply via SEEK or email applications to email@example.com
Applications will be assessed as they are received.