Team Leader – Shoalhaven
Come and join us we are expanding!
We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Team Leader to join our growing team!
The Team Leader position is responsible for leading a team of staff and volunteers who deliver a varied, high-quality program of services for seniors, enabling them to live safely and independently at home.
Opportunity to make a difference to our clients – help our clients to continue doing the activities in their lives that bring them joy and remain independent at home.
What’s on offer:
- Part-time role available – 35 hours a week
- Maximise your take home pay with Tax Free Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements to best match your work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be part of an award-winning team (2021 Excellence in Workplace Culture, Illawarra Business Award)
- SCHADS Level 5
The position is primarily responsible for:
- Support the Regional Care Manager with timely and accurate reports relating to the services performance.
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of the data collected and reported.
- Ensuring the systems that support the delivery of care as expected in line with relevant legislation and standards.
- Recommend and implement quality improvement strategies to meet the needs of consumers and provide operational efficiencies.
- Work with Care Services leadership team to achieve growth targets.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in community-based aged care services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Australian Aged Care Standards.
- Demonstrated experience in supervising, coordinating and supporting a diverse team.
- Strong knowledge and prior experience of working with people aged 65 and over from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience working with client management systems, including data management and reporting.
- Experience in working with minimal supervision with agreed objectives.
MCCI is an award winning not-for-profit community organisation providing a range of programs and services to people from cultural and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and promoting the values of multiculturalism in the community.
If you are interested in supporting seniors from CALD backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives as part of a great team, then we want to hear from you!
For more information about the role, please download the position description below.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please apply via SEEK or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be assessed as they are received.