Exercise Physiologist – ACT
Opportunity to start your new career – we are seeking a motivated new graduate to join our growing team!
We will support you to transition from university to your new Exercise Physiologist role with mentoring and guidance, giving you the confidence as you begin your career. With on-the-job training and supervision from our experienced Exercise Physiologists.
Join MCCI and our amazing Allied Health team to make a difference to our clients – while developing your clinical skills in a fun, supportive and challenging environment.
Does this sound like you?
- Current accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist with ESSA or soon to graduate as an Exercise Physiologist
- A passion to make a difference in your clients lives and for working with people from diverse backgrounds
Looking for a role that is rewarding?
This role will work with our multidisciplinary team of community aged care professionals to support older people to maintain their independence by providing one on one, group and gym sessions.
Working with older people is rewarding, you will see the impact of your work and be a part of the positive changes in their lives.
- Older adults often face a variety of health challenges and can benefit greatly from the support and care of Exercise Physiologists, by helping them to manage their health conditions, improve their mobility, and enhance their overall quality of life.
- As an Exercise Physiologist at MCCI you have the opportunity to develop close working and meaningful relationships with your clients to improve their physical and emotional well being
- Exercise Physiology with older people enables you to develop a specialized skill set in areas such as falls prevention, chronic disease management, and exercise programs
- By leading group exercise classes you can help older adults to connect with one another and build a strong support network, fostering a sense of community.
What We Offer:
- Part-Time and Full-Time Roles Available
- Maximise your take home pay with Tax Free Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements to best match your work/life balance
- Part of a multidisciplinary team
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program for you and direct family members
- Be part of an award winning team (2021 Excellence in Workplace Culture, Illawarra Business Award)
- Health Professional Level 3
MCCI is an award winning not-for-profit community organisation providing a range of programs and services to people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and promoting the values of multiculturalism in the community.
If you are interested in supporting seniors from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives as part of a great team, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please download the position description below.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to email@example.com.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.