Project Officer – PICAC
Partners In Culturally Appropriate Care (PICAC) program contributes to positive ageing outcomes for culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) older people.
Based in Wollongong, this position will be responsible for the overall delivery of project objectives, including, facilitating, collaborating with and representing MCCI’s projects across a range of initiatives and stakeholders with travel throughout NSW and ACT.
Be part of an award-winning team (2021 Excellence in Workplace Culture, Illawarra Business Award)
- Part-time role – 35 hours a week
- Maximise your take home pay with Tax Free Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements to best match your work/life balance
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contract to June 2023
- SCHADS Level 4
- Research on key issues arising in the aged and community care sector and consulting on new and emerging needs and issues, best-practice approaches
- Contribute to organise annual conference / event which designed for aged care providers and their staff to gain new knowledge and expertise in the provision of services for CALD senior communities
- Research, create and develop resources to improve in culturally responsive model in the aged care sector.
Your will possess exceptional communication and collaborative skills along with attention to detail to see a project from concept to delivery.
In addition, you will possess:
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills
- Experience in designing and implementing and delivering projects
- Demonstrated capabilities in building relationships with a range or internal and external stakeholders
- Valid driver’s licence
MCCI is an award-winning not-for-profit community organisation providing a range of programs and services to people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and promoting the values of multiculturalism in the community.
For more information about the role, please download the position description below.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please apply via SEEK or email applications to email@example.com.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.