Allied Health Assistant
We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Allied Health Assistant to join our growing team!
This position supports the Allied Health Professionals to deliver multidisciplinary Allied Health services to multicultural seniors in the Illawarra.
Opportunity to make a difference to our clients – help our clients to continue doing the activities in their lives that bring them joy and remain independent at home.
What’s on Offer:
- Part-time role available
- Flexible work arrangements to best match your work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be part of an award-winning team (2021 Excellence in Workplace Culture, Illawarra Business Award)
Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate about making a difference to the lives of multicultural seniors!
- Certificate IV in Allied Health or equivalent
- COVID-19 Vaccination
NEW GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
MCCI is an award winning not-for-profit community organisation providing a range of programs and services to people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and promoting the values of multiculturalism in the community.
If you are interested in supporting seniors from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives as part of a great team, then we want to hear from you!
For more information about the role, please download the position description below.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.