Come and join us we are expanding!
We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Exercise Physiologist to join our growing team in the ACT and Illawarra!
Opportunity to make a difference to our clients – help our clients continue doing the activities in their lives that bring them joy and remain independent at home.
What’s on Offer:
- Full or part time role available
- Maximise your take home pay with Tax Free Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements to best match your work/life balance
- Part of a multidisciplinary team
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Mentoring by two experienced EPs
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be part of an award winning team (2021 Excellence in Workplace Culture, Illawarra Business Award)
- Health Professional Level 3
You will be responsible for providing individual and small-group exercise and wellbeing programs, this pivotal role will work with our multidisciplinary team of community aged care professionals to support older people to:
- plan and achieve their goals,
- decrease the risk of falls
- increase strength and mobility
- improve their understanding of health and wellbeing
- manage chronic health conditions
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Current accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist with ESSA
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering individual and group based Exercise Programs
- A passion for working with people over 65 from diverse backgrounds
- Experience working with client management systems
MCCI is an award winning not-for-profit community organisation providing a range of programs and services to people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and promoting the values of multiculturalism in the community.
If you are interested in supporting seniors from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives as part of a great team, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please download the position description below.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to email@example.com
Applications will be assessed as they are received.