Team Leader – Help at Home
Come and join us we are expanding!
We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Team Leader to join our growing team.
The Team Leader- Help at Home will lead and support our Care Advisors, In Home Support Workers and subcontractors to deliver safe and quality care with the aim to improve and support clients and carers from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds to live safely and independently at home.
Opportunity to make a difference to our clients – help our clients to continue doing the activities in their lives that bring them joy and remain independent at home.
What’s on Offer:
- Full-time role available – 38 hours a week
- Maximise your take home pay with Tax Free Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements to best match your work/life balance
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be part of an award winning team (2021 Excellence in Workplace Culture, Illawarra Business Award)
- SCHADS Level 5
The position is primarily responsible for:
- Leading and supporting a team of Care Advisors, In Home Support Workers and subcontractors to deliver safe and quality care.
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of the data collected and reported.
- Ensuring the systems that support the delivery of care perform as expected in line with relevant legislation and standards.
- Recommend and implement quality improvement strategies to meet the needs of consumers and provide operational efficiencies.
- Work with Care Services leadership team to achieve growth targets.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in community-based aged care services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Australian Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Demonstrated experience in supervising, coordinating and supporting a diverse team.
- Strong knowledge of, and prior experience working people over 65 from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience working with client management systems, including data management and reporting.
- Experience in working with minimal supervision with agreed objectives.
MCCI is an award winning not-for-profit community organisation providing a range of programs and services to people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and promoting the values of multiculturalism in the community.
If you are interested in supporting seniors from CALD backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives as part of a great team, then we want to hear from you!
For more information about the role, please download the position description below.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.