Expression of Interest – Allied Health Professionals
Come and join us, we are expanding!
Opportunity to make a difference to our clients – empowering people to build their fitness – Active Ageing!
We are seeking a dedicated & motivated Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist and Allied Health Assistant to join our growing team in the Illawarra.
Allied Health Gym opening soon, diversity in your workload, one-on-one and group classes.
What’s on Offer
- Full-time & part-time roles available
- Maximise your take home pay with Tax Free Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements to best match your work/life balance
- Part of a multidisciplinary team
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be part of an award-winning team (2021 Excellence in Workplace Culture, Illawarra Business Award)
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about making a difference to the lives of multicultural seniors
- Relevant qualification
- AHPRA registration or relevant recognised professional accreditation association
- COVID-19 vaccination
MCCI is an award-winning not-for-profit community organisation providing a range of programs and services to people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and promoting the values of multiculturalism in the community.
If you are interested in supporting seniors from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives as part of a great team, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the roles, please download the position descriptions below.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.