Business Support Officer
- Based in Fyshwick, fixed term contract to 30 June 2023, with view to ongoing employment
- SCHADS Level 2
- 35 hours per week, salary packaging benefits
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
MCCI has been supporting multicultural communities for over 45 years. Due to continued growth and internal promotion, this role is available in the ACT.
About the Role
This role is pivotal to the organisation as an office allrounder, providing administrative assistance to our front-line teams. You will be the first point of contact for clients, volunteers, staff and other stakeholders. A typical day includes responding to incoming enquires over the phone, face-to-face, meeting and greeting clients and community groups, implementing procedures for fleet and facilities management and supporting community-based activities. In return the role offers the opportunity to be a part of a fantastic, diverse and dynamic team making a positive impact on the local community and opportunities for career development.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in similar role
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- A passion for working with CALD communities
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and databases
- Valid Police check, WWVP Card and eligibility to work in Australia
For more information about the role, please download the position description below. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Ally See on
02 6169 3986.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please apply via SEEK or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be assessed as they are received.