Practice Leader: Clinical Care & Quality
- Contract to June 2023, with view to ongoing employment
- $84k-$96k with not-for-profit salary packaging (tax free component)
- Full time role based in either Illawarra or ACT with travel
- Dynamic, outcomes focused organisation
MCCI provides a range of services to support people and communities from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. Our mission is to embrace, celebrate and value diversity.
Lead the growing team at MCCI as a Practice Leader, Clinical Care & Quality. Our diverse and talented team have been driving organisational growth and we now have a newly created opportunity for an experienced and values driven Practice Leader to join our team.
As Practice Leader, you will lead and implement MCCI’s Clinical Care & Quality Systems in community aged care. The role oversees the care governance system, internal audit program, continuous improvement, and care worker skills validation initiatives. This pivotal role will have you working with our front-line care teams in the Illawarra and Canberra regions, providing secondary consult and internal advice and support on complex and clinical case management.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- 3-5 years clinical practice experience in residential or community-based aged care services
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Experience in developing and implementing care governance and quality management systems, including compliance and internal auditing
- Experience in mentoring and developing the skills of others
- Experience and passion for improving the lives of older people from CALD backgrounds
- Willingness to travel to between both office in the Illawarra and ACT.
If you are interested in delivering support to the care management and care services team, enjoy championing service delivery and quality and thrive on driving improvements and making a positive impact, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please download the position description below. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Sarah Wilson on 02 4229 7566.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to email@example.com.
Applications will be assessed as they are received with a final closing date of Sunday, 31 October 2021.