- Contract to June 2023, with view to ongoing employment
- $60k- $73k plus not for profit salary packaging
- Full or part time role, flexible hours
- Dynamic, outcomes focused organisation
To help meet the needs of seniors from multicultural backgrounds, MCCI is seeking experienced Exercise Physiologists to join our Wollongong and Canberra teams. These roles will help develop and implement programs that support older people to improve their health and wellbeing and to live safely and independently at home.
Responsible for providing individual and small-group exercise and wellbeing programs, these pivotal roles will work with our multidisciplinary team of community aged care professionals to support older people to:
Plan and achieve their goals
- Decrease the risk of falls
- Increase strength and mobility
- Improve their understanding of health and wellbeing
- Manage chronic health conditions
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Current accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist with ESSA
- Minimum of 1 year post graduate experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering individual and group
based Exercise Programs
- A passion for working with people over 65 from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience working with client management systems
- Experience in working with minimal supervision with agreed objectives
If you are interested in supporting seniors from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives as part of a great team, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please download the position description below. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Sarah Wilson on
02 4229 7566.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to email@example.com.
Applications will be assessed as they are received with a final closing date of Sunday, 26 September 2021.