Care Advisors (Multicultural Seniors) – ACT
- 3 year contracts with view to ongoing employment
- Full time 38 hours per week
- SCHADS Level 4
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
Join the growing team at MCCI as a Care Advisor. Our diverse and talented team have been driving organisational growth and we now have an opportunity for experienced and values driven Care Advisors to join our ACT team.
The Care Advisor works in partnership with consumers in receipt of a Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and Home Care Package (HCP) to coordinate high quality care and support services through internal and external providers in order to achieve the best outcomes for the consumer’s quality of life.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in coordinating home care packages, including managing client budgets
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management and high-level problem-solving ability
- Prior working experience with culturally and linguistically diverse consumers
- Willingness to travel throughout the ACT/Queanbeyan region
- Relevant qualifications in aged care, allied health or nursing
If you enjoy building meaningful connections with clients from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please download the position description below. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Ally See on 02 6169 3986.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please apply via this website or my emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.