Social Support Group Facilitator – ACT
- Various part time fixed term contracts
- Rewarding role
- Fluency in second language, e.g. Korean or Vietnamese, highly regarded
Join the growing team at MCCI as a Social Group Facilitator and work with multicultural seniors facilitating group activities which include a balanced program of social, cultural, nutritional services and information sessions, supporting health and wellbeing and reducing social isolation.
We are looking for someone with a passion for working with seniors, in particular those from diverse backgrounds. With a minimum Certificate III in Individual Support (or similar), you will use your skills and knowledge to build an engaging program of group activities.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Fluency in a second language is highly regarded
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Comprehensively insured motor vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- Working with Vulnerable People Card
MCCI is a not-for-profit community organisation offering a broad range of services to multicultural communities. Our mission is to deliver services that meet community needs, promote harmony, social inclusion and build community capacity. We are looking for someone who shares this ambition.
If you have a passion for people and want to be part of delivering enriching programs and activities to our groups then we would love to hear from you!
Applications should include your resume, and a short covering letter and be submitted via Jobactive or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be assessed as they are received.