Care Advisor – Illawarra
- 2 year contract with view to ongoing employment
- SCHADS Level 4
- 35 hours per week, flexible hours
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
Join the growing team at MCCI as a Care Advisor. Due to the growth in demand for our services we now have an opportunity for an experienced and values driven Care Advisor to join our Illawarra team.
The Care Advisor will work in partnership with consumers in receipt of a Government funded aged care supports (including CHSP and HCP) to coordinate high quality care and support services through internal and external providers in order to achieve the best outcomes for the consumer’s quality of life.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Relevant qualifications
- Previous experience in an allied heath, nursing, aged care or community aged care environment
- Experience in assessment, case management and consumer directed care principles for home care package service delivery, including managing client budgets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues
- Strong time management and high-level problem-solving ability
- Ability to prioritise competing workloads and task
- Prior working experience with culturally and linguistically diverse consumers will be highly regarded
- Willingness to travel throughout the Illawarra/ Shoalhaven region and access to comprehensively insured vehicle.
If you enjoy building meaningful connections with clients from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please visit our website www.mcci.org.au to download the position description. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Nicole Wray on 0423 244 957.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.