Care Advisor – ACT
- Contract to June 2022with view to ongoing employment
- SCHADS Level 4
- 35 hours per week, flexible hours
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
Join the growing team at MCCI as a Care Advisor. Our diverse and talented team have been driving organisational growth and we now have an opportunity for an experienced and values driven Care Advisor to join our ACT team.
The Care Advisor works in partnership with consumers in receipt of a Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and Home Care Package (HCP) to coordinate high quality care and support services through internal and external providers in order to achieve the best outcomes for the consumer’s quality of life.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Relevant qualifications in aged care, allied health or nursing
- Previous experience in an allied heath, nursing, aged care or community aged care environment
- Experience in assessment, case management and consumer directed care principles for home care package service delivery, including managing client budgets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues
- Strong time management and high-level problem-solving ability
- Ability to prioritise competing workloads and task
- Prior working experience with culturally and linguistically diverse consumers will be highly regarded
- Willingness to travel throughout the ACT/Queanbeyan region
If you enjoy building meaningful connections with clients from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and want to make a positive impact on their lives, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role, please visit our website www.mcci.org.au to download the position description. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Sarah Wilson on
02 4229 7566.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to email@example.com.
Applications will be assessed as they are received with a final closing date of Monday, 5 April 2021.