Client Support Officer – Multicultural Aged Care Service
- Fixed term contract to 30 June 2022- with view to ongoing employment
- SCHADS Level 3
- 35 hours per week, flexible hours
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
MCCI has been supporting multicultural communities for over 45 years. Its diverse and talented team has been driving organisational growth and we now have an opportunity for an experienced Client Support Officer to join our Care Services team in the ACT.
This pivotal role in the team will provide a range of customer service and administrative support duties to ensure that aged care services to multicultural seniors are efficiently implemented and monitored.
In return the role offers variety, growth and not for profit salary packaging benefits.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high quality administration and customer service in a similar context
- Demonstrated experience in working with client databases
- Scheduling/ rostering experience
- Knowledge of the aged care system in Australia, as well as the Australian Home Care Standards, will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Unrestricted motor vehicle licence and own motor vehicle
- An understanding of the issues facing Australians from culturally & linguistically diverse backgrounds will be highly regarded
- Relevant qualifications or experience in similar roles
For more information about the role, please download the position description below. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Ally See or Sarah Wilson on 02 6169 3986.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be assessed as they are received with a final closing date of Sunday 21 March 2021.