Wellbeing and Community Participation Coordinator
- 2-year contract- with a view to ongoing employment
- SCHADS Level 5
- 35 hours per week, flexible hours
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
MCCI has been supporting multicultural communities for over 45 years. Our diverse and talented team works to support seniors from culturally & linguistically diverse backgrounds and we now have an opportunity for a Wellbeing and Community Participation Coordinator to join our team in the ACT.
Based in Canberra, this position will be responsible for engaging with CALD communities to develop and coordinate a varied and exciting program of group wellbeing activities for multicultural seniors in the region under the Commonwealth Home Support Program.
In return the role offers variety, the opportunity to innovate and be a key player in shaping our services in the ACT & Queanbeyan region, and not for profit salary packaging benefits.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in a similar coordination or community engagement role.
- Experience in supervising and supporting a diverse team of front-line staff and volunteers
- An understanding of issues and needs of older people from CALD backgrounds.
- Capacity to work with client management systems, including data management and reporting.
- Experience in working with minimal supervision with agreed objectives.
- Relevant qualifications.
For more information about the role, download the position description. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Jen Ramirez or Sarah Wilson on 02 6169 3986.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be assessed as they are received with a final closing date of Sunday 28 February 2021.