Social Groups Team Leader ACT
- 2-year contract- with a view to ongoing employment
- SCHADS Level 5
- 35 hours per week, flexible hours
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
MCCI has been supporting multicultural communities for over 45 years. Our diverse and talented team works to support seniors from culturally & linguistically diverse backgrounds live independently in their own homes and we now have an opportunity for a Social Groups Team Leader in the ACT.
Based in Canberra, this position will be responsible for leading a team of staff and volunteers who deliver a varied, high quality program of group activities for seniors in the region under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP).
In return the role offers variety, the opportunity to innovate and be a key player in shaping our services in the ACT & Queanbeyan region, and not for profit salary packaging benefits.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in leading a team, and supporting a diverse team of front-line staff and volunteers
- Capacity to work with client management systems, including data management and reporting.
- A passion for working with seniors from CALD backgrounds.
- Understanding of My Aged Care, the CHSP program and ACQS.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Relevant qualifications
For more information about the role, download the position description. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Sarah Wilson on 02 6169 3986.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be assessed as they are received with a final closing date of Sunday 28 March 2021.