Project Officer – Lead the Way
- Contract to 24 December 2021 – with a view to ongoing employment
- 30 hours per week
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
MCCI has been supporting multicultural communities for over 45 years. We now have an opportunity for an experienced and passionate project officer to work with us on a new young women’s leadership project called ‘Lead the Way’.
‘Lead the Way’ is a collaborative youth leadership initiative in the Illawarra Region that will help develop and support young women to make successful life transitions, pursue their dreams and aspirations, form new support networks and allies, and be active members of their community as ambassadors for harmony and inclusion.
Our ideal candidate has experience in working on projects with multiple partners and stakeholders, and is able to deliver high impact projects on time and on budget.
In return the role offers variety, the opportunity to be a key contributor in shaping our future, and not for profit salary packaging benefits, whilst enjoying the south coast lifestyle.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A commitment to the values of MCCI
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining high quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, teamwork, oral and written communication skills.
For more information about the role, please download the position description here. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Allyson Pazos, Youth & Community Manager, on 4229 7566.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to email@example.com.
Applications will be assessed as they are received with a final closing date of 19 February 2021.