Manager- Strategic Partnerships NSW/ACT
- Contract to 30 June 2022- with a view to ongoing employment
- Attractive remuneration package
- 35 hours per week
- Dynamic, growth orientated organisation
MCCI has been supporting multicultural communities for over 45 years. Due to the retirement of a long serving team member, we now have an opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial and values driven Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our award winning team.
This senior leadership position based in Wollongong with travel throughout NSW and ACT will be responsible for leading and mentoring a diverse team to implement the nationally-funded Partners in Culturally Appropriate Care Program for the NSW & ACT jurisdictions, along with other strategic partnership initiatives and MCCI’s cultural training services.
Our ideal candidate is a thought-leader in culturally-appropriate aged care service delivery who can confidently represent the issues facing CALD communities in a range of regional, state, and national forums, while implementing innovative projects with our many partners that seek to overcome access barriers and improve the quality of care for CALD consumers and their families.
In return the role offers variety, the opportunity to be a key contributor in shaping our future, and not for profit salary packaging benefits, whilst enjoying the south coast lifestyle.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A commitment to the values of MCCI
- Experience in establishing and maintaining high quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, teamwork, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Australian aged care system and contemporary issues facing seniors from culturally & linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organised, develop and manage business plans, effectively manage competing priorities, and to use own initiative and judgement
- Previous experience in developing innovative projects, producing management reports and managing program and project budgets
- Tertiary qualifications in Leadership, Management, Business or similar discipline
For more information about the role, please download the position description. For a confidential discussion regarding this position, call Chris Lacey on 0400 523 356
All applications must include a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Please email applications to email@example.com.
Applications will be assessed as they are received with a final closing date of 24 January 2021.